The Moroccan Tiles Quilt Pattern includes 5 different sizes: baby, throw, twin, queen, and king and includes PDF cutting templates. The simple, yet bold design allows you to build your sewing and quilting skills, while still providing a big impact. Try this pattern with solids or stripes for a modern take. Fabrics requirements are listed for each size, along with backing construction methods for each. This pattern is great for your favorite fabrics to really make them shine! Fabrics used for the cover quilt (baby size) are Kona Cotton Solids in White, Candy Pink, Limelight, Lagoon, and Breakers with Michael Miller Clown Stripe in black and white.
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required for each size.
- The finished sizes are as follows: Baby – 48″ x 48″, Throw – 72″ x 72″, Twin – 72″ x 96″, Queen – 96″ x 96″, and King 108″ x 108″.
- Skill level is confident beginner to intermediate due to the curved piecing, and pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- Instructions include clear step-by-step photos and instructions.
- Pattern includes instructional videos for piecing curves and using the templates.
- Includes instructions for piecing quilt backs for all sizes.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the quilt pattern.
- The listing does not include the actual quilt in the photos.
- Pattern includes printable templates for easy cutting.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Be sure to print the pattern at 100% or no scaling to print the templates correctly.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.