The Total Eclipse Heart Block tutorial offers three sizes: a 5″ x 10″, a 7″ x 12″, and a 12″ x 12″ block. The instructions are clear and have step by step pictures that will be a breeze, even for beginners. The blocks are all traditionally pieced, with no templates or foundation papers to print. Customize your blocks with bright, vibrant colors for a cool finish. This is a quick sew and is fat quarter friendly!
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required.
- The finished block sizes include: 5″ x 10″, 7″ x 12″, and 12″ x 12″.
- Skill level is beginner, and pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- This is not a complete quilt pattern, but a block tutorial for three sizes.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the quilt block pattern.
- The listing does not include the actual quilt block in the photos.
- Pattern is traditionally pieced, with no templates or foundation papers to print.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Fat Quarter Friendly! You’ll need 3 fat quarters for each block.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.