The Mamacita Tote Pattern finishes at 14″ wide x 13.5″ tall x 5″ deep and includes options for creating your own using quilting cotton OR vinyl and oilcloth. This is a great carry all bag that can be customized to include all 7 interior pockets, or you can select which to add. Slender pockets are great for pens and chapstick, and the wide pockets help you wrangle your phone with ease. The generous size makes this the perfect tote for everything!
Try embroidering a bold design on the front of your bag or quilt the fabric for a great finish. Fabrics used in the cover photo are from De La Luna by Tula Pink. I have been sewing this tote for years and the bags hold up like no other I’ve ever made.
- PDF download includes detailed fabric requirements.
- The finished size is 14″ wide x 13.5″ tall x 5″ deep.
- Skill level is intermediate, and pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- Fabric labels are included to help you label each cut of fabric.
- Picture diagrams with each piece are labeled for ease of selecting your fabrics.
- Resource page included.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the tote pattern.
- The listing does not include the actual tote in the photos.
- Pattern includes printable templates that should be printed at 100%.
- Pattern assumes the sewist has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Be sure to print the pattern at 100% or no scaling to print the templates correctly.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.